When you place your first order at River Pharmacy, an account is automatically created for you. Your new user name and password will be provided on the last page of the checkout once your order has been submitted successfully. We will also email you a copy.
- Log In and Save Time!
- Logging in before you reach the checkout will save you valuable time. The address information stored in your user profile will be automatically loaded into the checkout so you don't have to retype your address information each time you shop.
- View Your Orders
View information about the orders you've placed:
- Order History: a summary of all your orders
- Order Details: displays the products you purchased, prices, payment history and details, and the current payment status.
- Status & Tracking: shows the status of active and completed orders as well as package tracking information if the courier in your country provides it.
- View and Edit Your Shipping and Billing Addresses
- You can view and edit your address information and telephone number at any time. You can even enter additional addresses and choose which one you want to be the current, active address. This is handy if you spend time living at different locations. It's easy to switch back and forth between locations once the information has been entered.
- View and Edit Your Password
- Create a custom password that's easy for you to remember.
- View and Edit Your Email Address
If your email address changes, you can update your account information. You may also store a secondary email address.
- View and Edit Your Browsing History
- You can view a list of the searches you've made while on our site. This page provides a longer list than what is available when you're not logged in. Also, you have the ability to delete one or more (or all) of the searches you've made to protect your privacy in case you share a computer with others.